I am is a Psychologist specializing in individual therapy, and maintain a private practice in Los Angeles, California. During COVID 19 and into the future I will provide counseling through telehealth
Transformation is my passion and expertise. I have focused on helping individuals overcome stressful life situation for my entire career. Through direct service as well as training promising doctoral clinical psychology students, I have used techniques which are effective in providing the most help to clients in the shortest possible time.
Some of the clients of particular emphasis have been students, and faculty and staff of colleges and universities. In addition, I have helped public employees and first responders cope with job related problems. I have also spent many years working with individuals and families of those with developmental disabilities.
- American Psychological Association: Division of Cultural Diversity and Ethnic Minority Psychology
- American Diabetes Association, professional member
- Association for Contextual Behavioral Science
- California Association of Health Facilities
- California Psychological Association
- Developmental Services Network